Best Social and Real Money Casinos
Want to play at the hottest real money casinos online, or have fun at the finest social casinos? Then you’ve come to the right place! CasinoApp.com simply sizzles with exciting opportunities, and we’ve made it our mission to bring you the best fun play casinos and those that you can bet real money at, all in one place.
The world of gaming doesn’t have to be a complicated one, and finding the best place to play no longer needs to be a chore.
Select one of the top rated options we’ve give the thumbs up, and you can rest assured you’ll be in good hands.
Our Selection of Casino Apps
All Slots Casino
Royal Panda Casino
Marvellous Mobile Gaming
At CasinoApp.com we tell you everything you need to know about gambling games and playing online. From reviews of the best apps to information about banking methods, and advice about bonuses, we’ve covered it all.
We’ll tell you more about what to expect when playing online, talk you through the different options, explain the way apps work, introduce you to the top software developers and provide advice on the vast array of different online slots, table games and Instant Win entertainment.
Social casinos offer you the chance to indulge in all your favourite games with no deposit required. They are a great way to practice, but they also add an element of interaction, and many of them have games that you can play in a competitive way. You can take on other players and see if you can squeeze them off the top spot on the leaderboard, and you can unlock new levels and exciting features as you go.
Real money casinos are however where the big wins are, so if you want to wager and win you can do so whenever you please. A variety of awesome games, including those with live dealers can be enjoyed, and there are stake levels to suit everyone, from those on a budget to the ultimate high roller!However you choose to play, there’s slots, Roulette Blackjack, Bingo and a whole lot more waiting for you. Ready to have some fun?
Great Games for Every Player
When it comes to online casino games you can find them all at the sites that we suggest.
From classic 3 reel slots, to state of the art video slots, and slots with progressive jackpots, to quintessential table games like Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and Blackjack, everything is at your fingertips. Plus, there’s Keno, Bingo, Scratch Cards, Video Poker, Virtual Racing and a whole lot more to enjoy too.
In addition to showing you where to play, we’ll also tell you how, and our handy tips and solid game info will give you the edge, whether you are playing at a social casino and climbing the leaderboard, or playing for real money and hoping for a real big win.
Recommended Legal Casinos
Playing at a legal, licensed site is important! If you’re playing at a real money casino you need to know you’re well looked after, and your banking details and confidential data are kept safe. If you’re playing for fun on Facebook or any other platform you also want to know that any information you share is well protected.
Our recommended legal gaming sites and apps put you on the right side of the law too, and we only endorse those that meet the highest standards operations. The real and fun play casinos you find here provide top-notch entertainment that’s 100% legal!
Notable Software Providers
What is an operator without the right gaming software? This pertinent question begs another one – what is the right gaming software, and by extension, what is the best? Today’s climate of gaming has seen more and more software providers emerge. It’s been especially good for players as more competition means more options and choices. It’s like going to your favourite candy story and finding that they’re stocking an even greater variety. A few years back it would have been common place to say that your favourite games were made by Microgaming, Cryptologic and Playtech. However, in today’s gaming market the competition has truly stiffened to the point that some operators are literally provided with content from more than 20 individual software producers. To give you a better idea of who’s making the games you play to win, we’ve listed some of the big names you’re sure to encounter in your quest for fun and cash.
- Microgaming: There’s no way to talk about online casino games without talking about Microgaming. This company is considered by many to be the best in the business. To this very day, debate continues as to who made the very first online casino games – Microgaming or Cryptologic. What we can tell you is that we’re leaning more towards the side of Microgaming, and with complete validation. Cryptologic was bought over by Amaya Inc., a rival gaming corporation while Microgaming has continued to release games each and every month, and has a catalogue getting ever closer to that 1000 mark.
- Playtech: As is the case with Microgaming, you cannot talk about online casino games, and subsequently mobile casino games, without talking about Playtech. This company began creating games in 1999 and offering their catalogue to operators like Casino.com and Casinoland, along with hundreds of others. Playtech has built itself into a multi-faceted gaming company that along with its internet casino games offers live dealer casino games, virtual sports betting games and even binary trading options that lets you trade on commodities and currencies. At the end of the day weather you’re playing casino games or trying your hand at the stock market, it’s still all gambling and Playtech has seen this and now lets you do both.
- NetEnt: AKA Net Entertainment, this one started out back in 1996 but has only in recent years come into its own. And boy has it ever! NetEnt seems to have come out of nowhere, as it was on a slow burner for all these years. So notable has its impact been on the gaming market, that many have questioned where it came from? The truth of the matter is that NetEnt has been in the game for years, honing its skills and refining the art of casino games, and today can be counted on to deliver all-round quality. With NetEnt what you’re getting is the equivalent of hand craftsmanship- except it’s all online and mobile!
We thought we’d go into detail with the aforementioned software providers due mainly to their legacy, historical value and high quality gaming content that they have and continue to provide. Other big names in this exciting business include:
- Bally Technologies: Bally is one of the oldest gaming companies around and actually started out as a patent technology company way back in 1968. The company is best known for its video slots games, many of which were first created as land-based slots and subsequently turned into online ones. Over the years Bally has formed some pretty lucrative deals with entertainment companies and brands to release games about celebs, films and television shows. Games based on these stars from the world of pop culture include Friends, Pawn Stars, Playboy, Titanic and Michael Jackson King of Pop. Bally Technologies might not be up there with Microgaming and NetEnt but their games remain unique and fun.
- WMS (Williams Interactive): WMS started out in in 1943 specialising in the pinball business and eventually moved on from there into the slots game business, but it was only after the year 2000 that the company turned its attention to the internet. In terms of mobile casino apps and slots, WMS has not converted nor made as many new ones as Microgaming or NetEnt. However, they do bring something different and thus refreshing to the party. Some of their popular apps include Bruce Lee, Epic Monopoly II, Monopoly Big Event, Kronos and the Zeus trilogy of slots games. Once again, if you’re looking to try something different, WMS games are not a bad place to start.
- NextGen Gaming: Founded in 1999 specifically for the online market, NextGen like its peers Microgaming and NetEnt has come a long way and released some really impressive gaming content. In 2011 the company was acquired by NYX Interactive and subsequently became the NYX Interactive Group, although the slots division retains the original name – NextGen Gaming. NextGen has to date released more than 600 games for the online market and has begun converting key titles into mobile casino apps. Some of the games that you can enjoy on your smartphone or tablet include DC heroes like Superman, Green Lantern, Batman and the Flash, as well as James Dean and Medusa I and II.
- NYX Gaming: This gaming company is actually a conglomerate consisting of NYX Social Gaming, Side City Studios and NextGen Gaming. Headquartered in the gaming mecca of the world, Las Vegas, NYX Gaming provides its games and back-end software to several mobile casino operators around the world. NYX Gaming also has agreements with Microgaming, iGaming2go and Amaya Gaming to provide a set amount of games from those providers. The company itself doesn’t produce any gaming content and instead has acquired or partnered with software providers to offer out their gaming content. Popular mobile casino apps from this company include Justice League and An Evening with Holly Madison.
- Evolution Gaming: This is one of the younger gaming companies out there but it’s made one of the biggest breakthroughs in the gaming industry and has since started one of the biggest trends. Evolution began researching and developing live dealer games in 2006 and by 2012 began introducing them to operators around the world. Today their games are considered to be the best when it comes to live casino games. Evolution Gaming has offices in Estonia, Latvia, Malta, Sweden and the UK and provides the best live broadcasted casino games from their specialised studios straight on to your smartphone. For the best live casino app, look no further.
- ELK Studios: ELK is one of the youngest gaming companies around and has thus not amassed a collection anywhere near the size of its peers. However, the company has released some impressive titles and in doing so has been making a name for itself. For a company that was founded in 2012, ELK Studios has released some really quirky, unique and offbeat mobile slots which have done very well in the casino app market.
Breaking stories. Industry news. Information about the biggest new game releases. Jackpot wins that have made headlines. Exciting new bonuses and promotions. It’s all here!
We bring you the latest news about real money, fun and social casinos, and everything to do with playing online and on your mobile. Plus we cover stories about the latest happenings in the land based gaming world too, so you know what’s what. Our experienced reporters are always in the know and ready to share whatever information they uncover with you.
You can get all the news you need, hot off the press, and we post regular updates to keep you in the loop. Read More.